Thursday, April 23, 2009

My Dream Gift - Eco-Friendly Totes


I found these 2 eco-friendly accessories so bewitchingly tempting. OMG OMG OMG! They are actually made from plastic-coated recycled newspapers – can you believe that? They are availabe from Morrison & Me in Cincinnati of Mr Barack Obama's land.

Wow, I can imagine myself ‘stamping’ the lousy spinner MSM every time I put on my totes. Yes, that’s where they belong for now - unless the editors repent.

p.s. When women get depressed, they go shopping – virtually or in reality – anything goes baby. Size 36, please?

4 comments:

K-E said...

Are those bags and shoes available in Malaysia?

If they're from recycled paper, don't u think u also can make it your own? DIY..

ian yusof said...

I've seen those at Chathuchak Market in Bangkok. Entrance #2, shop on the left :) they have those made out of straws as well ....

Fi-sha said...

Hi KE, i dont think they have it here in Malaysia...maybe you want to check the website to see if they do online shopping...

Bro PT CA
Kalau kat Cathucak Market, sure murah kan? Anybody's going to Bangkok? :)

Fi-sha said...

Ops. Yes KE..talking about DIY..i wonder how to make the recycled paper water-proof and comfy to the feet..that would be awesome idea to DIY one myself...so, engineers?