Thursday, April 16, 2009

Woman


"Can you imagine a world without men? No crime and lots of happy fat women"
~ Nicole Hollander

"Women are like teabags; you never know how strong they are until they're put in hot water "
~ Eleanor Roosevelt

How I wish we have more men like John Lennon so that no women will have to suffer: -

Woman, I can hardly express

My mixed emotion at my thoughtlessness

After all I'm forever in your debt

And woman I will try express

My inner feelings and thankfullness

For showing me the meaning of success


Woman I know you understand

The little child inside the man

Please remember my life is in your hands

And woman hold me close to your heart

However, distant don't keep us apart

After all it is written in the stars


Woman please let me explain

I never meant to cause you sorrow or pain

So let me tell you again and again and again

I love you now and forever


No comments: