Monday, April 27, 2009

Lyra Belacqua - I Wish I am


I haven't return my "TV Junkie" pass as of last weekend as I have been watching "Sunshine" (Wow, Capa is so plainly handsome), Driving Lessons (Yes, I don't bloody care what people think of me - i just know who i am and what i stand for), Outsourced (I wonder if the Ang Mohs think asian women are beautiful no matter how curvaceous they are) and Golden Compass.

I told myself, if i could ask God what I want to be in life - that will be Lyra Belacqua.

2 comments:

Wanpetunjuk said...

Salam and morning akak. I love this movie...when will be next???. I am just impatient for that...

Akak...Miri International Jazz Festival 6-7 May 2009, here in Miri....hehehehe, come..come...

*Nak hasut Bro Ian and his family to come....hhehehe

Fi-sha said...

Dear Adik
I cant wait for the sequel too...

My dear, i don't think i would be able to there and have fun during that time...thanks for letting me know...but it crossed my mind that i will need to visit you there :)

p.s. hehhehehe...makan pujuk tak dia?