Monday, April 6, 2009

Encounter with the Other Kind


I was flying – high up in the sky – before I touched down at the junction, standing next to The Other Kind – a woman with long hair and white garment – facing North West. She turned to me and I woke up from my dream. I turned to the other side of my bed, imagining her standing outside my window. The next morning, I told Mak that I met Altantuya and Mak said, I despised the F1 PM so much that she visited me – of course, jokingly. Deep down, if it was true that I met Altantuya last night, I was hoping that I will meet her again later that night.

My prayer was answered. I went back to my Tok’s house and we were having kenduri. Out of nowhere, she was there reading from a piece of paper but unfortunately the noise muffled everything and in a whiff, I was back in the real world. But I realised she had manifested her presence outside my dream. The air I breathed in was heavy and highly sedated, I was a refugee with my hands clutching the comforter – unable to move or to speak. She slid on top of my body – gently and slowly rocking. Frankly, I wasn’t scared and I saw her blurry face looking at me (imagine someone lying face down on top of you). I wanted to ask her and the next thing I know, I cried “Allahuakbar” / “God is Great”. That made her jumped and moved away from me. I cried myself to sleep after that – sorrow engulfed me. I told myself I must see her – again.

I guessed I got scared the next day or I was following what Mak told me to do – I recited Surah Al-Baqarah in my room. I slept like a baby last night. Perhaps, the Paracetamol I took did the trick (I wouldn’t wish to be sick on Monday as I was gardening in the rain that evening). Above all, i was protected.

Was she Altantuya or just another hungry ghost during this Qing Ming Festival? Curiosity kills the cat and would mine too?

4 comments:

Lady Florenz said...

Perhaps one of 'those' celebrating the Qing Ming :)

ian yusof said...

wah best nyer ....
You are the chosen one !! Talk to her.

zewt said...

hahahaha... your ending just blew away all the suspense... :)

Fi-sha said...

Dear All,

a few nights later, i saw a photo, atop the buddhist prayer altar, but theres no coffin there. I saw her smiling in that photo. I guess her family had performed the necessary to appease her soul. May her soul rest in peace.

Somehow, since my encounter with her, even a howling wind could give me goosebumps. There are many more out there...