Monday, May 17, 2010

Sibu "V" - East Malaysia People Power Revolution



"Road Not Taken" ~ Robert Frost


Two roads diverged in a yellow wood
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth


Then took the other, as just as fair
And having perhaps the better claim
Because it was grassy and wanted wear
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same





And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black
Oh, I kept the first for another day
Yet knowing how way leads on to way
I doubted if I should ever come back


I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I
I took the one less traveled by
And that has made all the difference


I was on energy overdrive the whole weekend - for me, that's good omen. The very same energy overdrive I had on the eve of Political Tsunami 2008.


Alhamdulillah, the people have decided to give SUPP (cukup cukup la makan SUAP!) up and embraced the People's Power Revolution - yesterday. The people of this rich and beautiful country have making a very important inroad to wrestle the power back from the poly-gimic, arrogant BeeNd.


SUAP candy-date had this to say when his loss was imminent, "I'm sad, because Sibu is going to lose out on a lot of things. I have said in my campaign that if we lose, we lose the confidence of the federal government". God is Mighty, Robert Lau. Your people have faith in God and not in the corrupt Federal Government. Enough is enough!


YB Wong Ho Leng gave a meaningful anecdote to Sibu "V", "This is one small step in Sibu, one big step to Petrajaya, and one giant step to Putrajaya". That's simply humbly beautiful. Syabas YB!


YB LKS said this "V" is a miracle and like Susan Boyle, I believe miracles happen every day if we put our heart, mind and soul into it and give it a GO. DAP election machinery was superb. YB Anthony Loke was exceptional at doing us all a great favour asking pertinent questions to EC (tapi tak ada isi).


And above all, I'm glad many would come back home to their beloved family blissfully contented. It's been an arduous journey for them since HS Buy-Election.


Thank you God for this "V".

No comments: