Friday, May 22, 2009

In Your Daughters' Eyes

Assalammualaikum

Dear Datin Seri Hajjah Fatimah Binti Taat,

As a woman, I am so proud of you for what you have shown us in your quiet ways for the past 3 bleak months, standing behind our hero, loving father to your children, your beloved husband, Yang Berkhidmat dan Yang Bertauliah Datuk Seri Ir Mohammad Nizar Jamaluddin.

Dear Ma'am,

Extraordinary moments requires extraordinary women like you, to carry our beacon of hope for our next generations to come. I am yet to find my man but i do know that no man will stand strong, no man will remain true to his principle and no man will continue fighting without a true love and undying devotion from a woman just like you.

Dear Ma'am,

For every aches in your heart, for every sleepless night that you have to endure, for every tear that falls, for your constant fear of safety of your loved ones - I wonder if you are made of diamond - the toughest matter in the world. I wonder if you ever falter and wish you could turn back the time.

Dear Ma'am,

Today, i saw you walking side by side to our hero at the court. Ma'am, i could sense your worries but you remained calm and composed. Who says women are weaklings? Having a woman like you, we could conquer this world and the evilness that gripped its soul.

Dear Ma'am,

Always remember that our prayers and well wishes are with you and the ones that fight for us - the ordinary Anak Bangsa Malaysia. For that, I am forever indebted to you and your family. You are par excellent. You are our Srikandi.

It's another long road to justice, Ma'am. Please take good care of yourself. We are still in need of your strength.

Dear, Ma'am,

Till then, I dedicate this song to you.

Ikhlas

Fi-sha
(Anak Bangsa Malaysia)


In My Daughter's Eyes


In my daughter's eyes I am a hero
I am strong and wise and I know no fear
But the truth is plain to see
She was sent to rescue me
I see who I wanna be
In my daughter's eyes


In my daughter's eyes everyone is equal
Darkness turns to light and the world is at peace
This miracle God gave to me
Gives me strength when I am weak
I find reason to believe
In my daughter's eyes


And when she wraps her hand around my finger
Oh it puts a smile in my heart
Everything becomes a little clearer
I realize what life is all about
It's hangin' on when your heart has had enough
It's giving more when you feel like giving up
I've seen the light
It's in my daughter's eyes


In my daughter's eyes I can see the future
A reflection of who I am and what will be
Though she'll grow and someday leave
Maybe raise a family
When I'm gone I hope you see how happy she made me
For I'll be there
In my daughter's eyes

4 comments:

Nory said...

hai ketahui produk MARYKAY n peluang menjadi beauty consultantMarykay

bongkersz said...

I thought you would dedicate the song 'Srikandi Cintaku' to her ehe. Behind every great man, there's a woman. Behind every not so great man, also a woman. (Botoxed R came to mind)

I am sad by the latest turn of event regarding the validity of the Menteri Besar of Perak. How on hell he is a rightful MB? What a joke, played on us by bunch of kangaroo court judges.

We shall remember this and keep it close to our heart, for this will make us stronger and firmer in our fight to change the face of Malaysia.

Cheers, comrade!

Fi-sha said...

My Dear Bong

For one to fight endlessly, come what may, one could only derive strength from what's close to one's heart.

Datin Seri Fatimah has lovely daughters and as a loving mother, she would do what she has to do under her capacity as a mother, not only to her children, but to all malaysian children.

My salute to all womens who fight for her true love, not for the love of the position they are bestowed with.

So, the song is just right for me to make her feel better.

Yes, we shall always remember this Bong. We are mad and we definitely will be back!

Wanpetunjuk said...

Salam.....Oh my God...i just knew...just knew it!!!