Friday, February 12, 2010

A Tigress' New Year Wishes



As The
New Year Dawns


May It Brings

Good Luck, Good Fortune and Good Times






"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step"

~ Lao Tzu"



May every step you take in the
New Year


Leads you to
Happiness


Gong Xi Fa Cai


p.s. When i first started working at my current workplace, they were busy preparing for Annual Dinner, where every department has to perform. In the spirit of breaking the ice (more like 'kena buli'), I was part of the team. To add a tinge of difference, they got me, a malay gal, to sing a mandarin song. It was The Sweetest Greatest Teresa Teng's "Tian Mi Mi". It is such a lovely, meaningful song (surprise surprise I could still remember the lyrics - wow, my brain is at least working hehheh) and I must thank Encik AA (Bro PT CA, please convey this to him ok? ;) because i enjoyed myself immensely. I hope you enjoy it too.

No comments: