Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Hip Hip Stupid!


Yes, lately, being stupid is hip in this Ibu Pertiwi.

Well, bloody (ops) well for those who wish to be one but for someone who has been elected to represent the people in the August House (Mr. Wenger has a photo of them here), for someone who has been paid to carry out justice and put wisdom into actions (Uncle Zorro has a snippet here), that's heinously sinful.

Tibetans say "The wise understand themselves; the fools follow the reports of others". I managed to convince my Ayah to stop buying them since last week because I wanted to start a mini-Hartal in my house. Plus, why be another fool reading them up when we bloody (ops) know they are all lies?

OK, i shall save some bytes, bites (arghhhh) and sanity (this is mega super duper tail-stepper) and instead, share words of wisdom from these gentlemen: -

"There is no sin except stupidity" ~ Oscar Wild

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe" ~ Albert Einstein


"The only way to comprehend what mathematicians mean by Infinity is to contemplate the extent of human stupidity" ~ Voltaire



Still having my Muse Fever (boy, I wish I was in The Little Red Dot for their Big Night Out last week), I want you to soothe your battered soul with "Invincible".

....And during the struggle
They will pull us down
But please, please let's use this chance to
Turn things around
And tonight we can truly say
Together we're invincible....

No comments: