Tuesday, December 8, 2009

You're Never Alone


On my way to work, which happens to be early in the morning, I make a point to say a prayer, especially to my parents, asking God Almighty to have mercy and compassion on them just like how much they had bestowed me when I was a little girl. Only then I feel I am ready to take on this world by the horns.

So, on this lovely morning, I'd like to share a beautiful song by Jim Brickman, the pianist, along with Lady Antebellum, called, "Never Alone".

Wishing all of you a fulfilling day ahead. This is my wishes to all of you...




May the angels protect you

Trouble neglect you

And heaven accept you

When its time to go home


May you always have plenty

The glass never empty

And know in your belly

You're never alone


May your tears come from laughing

You find friends worth having

As every year passes

They mean more than gold


May you win and stay humble

Smile more than grumble

And know when you stumble

You're never alone


Never alone

Never alone

I'll be in every beat of your heart

When you face the unknown

Wherever you fly

This isn't goodbye

My love will follow you stay with you

Baby you're never alone


I have to be honest

As much as I want it

I’m not gonna promise that cold winds won't blow

So when hard times have found you

And your fears surround you

Wrap my love around you

You're never alone


Never alone

Never alone

I'll be in every beat of your heart

No comments: