Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Adrenalin Rush Week



Arghhhhh! Ops, sorry!

I desperately need to go for my power walk NOW while listening to these songs



Linkin Park feat. Jay-Z “Numb

Timbalanfeat. Nelly Furtado and Soshy “
Morning After Dark

Chris Brown feat. Lil Wayna and Swizz Beatz “
I Could Transform Ya

Flo-rida feat. Nelly Furtado “
Jump

Fort Minor “
Believe Me

3Oh!3 feat. Kathy Perry “
Starstruck

Paramore "Ignorance"

Lady Gaga “Bad Romance

Muse “
Supermassive Black Hole


Gee.


I am truly madly deeply in love with my works! The adrenalin that goes through my system now could endure 30-min power walk (Read : My energy bar is on overdrive mode).

Consequently, despite the itching of writing posts with substance (hehehhehee as if I am capable of befor this), I will feed this blog for my physical and short-term mental sustenance – music!


And yes! Yes! Yes! I could view KLCC from my desk (nah, I am imagining me ‘bersila’ near the big window overlooking the fountains, with piles of books at Kino’s - my fave hang out den).


Thanks Boss!


See Ya Later Alligator!

No comments: