Friday, December 18, 2009

A Tribute to My Angel - Wherever You Are



Maggie Rice: I wait all day, just hoping for one more minute with you, and I don't even know you.

Maggie Rice: Are you here? I want to see you. Let me see you. Just stay. Just stay until I fall asleep.

Maggie Rice: I don't understand a God who would let us meet, if there's no way we could ever be together.

Seth: To touch you... and to feel you. To be able to hold your hand right now. Do you know what that means to me? Do you - Do you know how much I love you?

Seth: Hello Maggie! It's nice to see you again.
Maggie Rice: It's weird to see you again.
Seth: Weird is nice.

Maggie Rice: I'm not afraid. When they ask me what I liked the best, I'll tell them, it was you.

Seth: I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss of her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it. One.

2 comments:

walla said...

Thanks for that. It's beautiful.

Fi-sha said...

It's my pleasure Sir..