Monday, July 27, 2009

Forza Felipe e Bergen Siamo Con Te


I am scared if I cried with no apparent reasons before I close my eyes for the day for it signals that sadness will harbour into my heart.

That happened when Yasmin Ahmad, The Storyteller – Forever, passed away on Saturday night.

Last night, I wept myself to sleep and when I woke up this morning, I read about Felipe Massa and Encik Bergen. That explains every single tears I shed.

No, I don’t have to personally know these characters to feel the emotions. Born a Pisces, I have the most sensitive and intuitive soul. You may say “What a weakling” but I take these words wholeheartedly: -

~ The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honours the servant and has forgotten the gift ~ Albert Einstein

~ Only the weak are cruel. Gentleness can only be expected from the strong ~ Leo F. Buscaglia

~ The World breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places ~ Ernest Hemingway

So, could you please, along with me, pray for their speedy recovery and for their loved ones to be strong for them during this difficult time?

~ Oh, what good will writing do? I want to put my hand out and touch you. I want to do for you and care for you. I want to be there when you are sick and when you are lonesome ~


“Forza Felipe e Bergen, Siamo Con Te” – “Be strong Felipe and Bergen, We are with you”

2 comments:

ian yusof said...

Indeed it was a tragic weekend. Take care of yourself and each other.

Fi-sha said...

Dear Bro PT CA

Yes, we all have to take really good care of each other. I pay more attention to little things - not of being paranoid but i cherish every single thing that comes into my life...

Thanks bro!