Monday, October 11, 2010

Where Do We Go From Here?


As I listened to Madonna's "You Must Love Me" last night, I cannot help but draw comparison to what is happening to our Ibu Pertiwi now and ask my dear comrades the same question. I wish you could all listen to the song and hopefully seek answers within ourselves. For me, I believe in all the love we have inside our hearts, even at its dimmest., to change the course of this Ibu Pertiwi.


I first watched "Evita", from where the song was taken from, in 1996, alone because not many appreciate Madonna, potraying as The Great Eva Peron, in a musical, back then. This movie stands talls with many other movies that potray the mesmerising, amazing power of women and with that song embodying the spirit of her undying love for the one she loves and the less fortunates, who never failed to be despised by the upper-class, even until now.


Before we go anywhere, let's find our root in the love we have.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil. It has no point.