Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Midweek Break







For the past 1 week, The Guardians has published 2 articles on Love. Yes, Love. The ONLY thing I understand, concurring to what the Great Socrates famously said centuries ago.







Last Wednesday, they published "Love really is like a drug", divulging the findings done by Stanford University, which primarily show that passionate love, like cocaine, could reduce our pains.

So, is love everything we need? I believe so.


But is love that complicated? I thought so too before but not anymore when we found the real meaning of love.




Today, my fave online newspaper, again splashed another story on "Rob Ryan: The artist spreading a little love around our homes" as they interviewed Mr. Rob Ryan on his artworks. They are simply smashing and his works truly epitomise the simplicity of love and the effects.




This is my favourite because I once had this idea of perfect gateaway, too!


Can we, shall we?

One day, very soon

Let us go away together

just you and me

call in sick and go to the sea

and hold hands all day

Eat our sandwiches on the train

get drunk on fresh air

and come home tired

and never tell anyone

.... ever


Perhaps, I should wrap this up with Michael Buble's "Everything". Happy Midweek Y'all!

3 comments:

ian yusof said...

awesome artwork there! love is in the air huh .... hey fisha, have you watched 'Eat, Pray, Love' yet? Many people said that the book is so so much better than the movie.

Lee said...

Hello Fi-sha, how you doin'?
Very interesting this post. My favourite subject, ha ha.
Allow me to add my dua puluh sen....

Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some people move our souls to dance.
They awaken us to new understanding with the passing whisper of their wisdom.

Some people make the sky more beautiful to gaze upon.
They stay in our lives for awhile, leave footprints in our hearts, and we are never, ever the same.

Dari mana punai melayang?
Dari paya turun ke padi.
Dari mana datang sayang?
Dari mata turun ke hati.

Bagaimana menangkap landak?
Diasap pintunya dengan api.
Bagaimana mula berkehendak?
Dari mata turun ke hati.

You have a nice day, and keep a song in your heart. Best regards, Lee.

Fi-sha said...

Howdy Bro! Love is in the air?! I must compile my fave cartoon strips by Kim Groove - Love Is :) Im yet to watch the movie bro and that is why I said in my earlier post, the book is a must read :)

My dearest Uncle Lee

Happy belated birthday to you Sir. Semoga panjang umur, murah rezeki dan kasih sayang :)

Thanks for the beautiful thoughts and pantun. Since Ive known the meaning of real love (which is unexplainable since no words could serve justice to its meaning), every day is a beautiful day, with so much care and love to share, with no doubts to fear.

p.s. saya makan landak minggu lepas ;P