Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Wenger - Always, Forever


"At a young age winning is not the most important thing... the important thing is to develop creative and skilled players with good confidence"

~ My Arsene Wenger



Wenger, my Arsene Wenger, was charged by the FA over improper conduct to one of the referees during 95th minute of Gunners' away game against Sunderland last weekend.

He's getting easily agitated for the past couple of years and I still think he's the coolest coach ever because his frustrations and angers are purely humane (thanks Ian Wright for his support to my Wenger) and logical (mana boleh kira goal lepas masa tambahan).

It doesn't matter if Gunners couldn't top the table, yet again, but to deny rights and hopes for fair play in any game is damning to any soul.

No matter what they say Mr Wenger, I'm with you, always, forever.


"The world needs anger. The world often continues to allow evil because it isn't angry enough" ~ Bede Jarrett

No comments: