Friday, September 24, 2010

Dari Johor ke Pulau Mutiara


Tomorrow, Chu and her family will be having their Open House upnorth and Chu has decided to 'import' one cook (and a kitchen helper - that's me) from Klang Valley to prepare the authentic Johorean dishes.

If I were to ask me what would be the perfect dishes from Johore, that would be Nasi Beriani Gam, Laksa Johor, all kind of kuih kacau (kacau keledek, suji), Koleh Kacang and Bubur Kacang Pol.

So, Hello Nasi Kandar, Bye Bye weight lost during puasa (:P as if there's any) :)

Have a great yummy weekend all.

p.s. Drool at my dear bro's post on "Line Clearrr" and make a point to stay at the refurbished Lone Pine.

1 comment:

Lee said...

Hi Fi-Sha, I love laksa Johore, as well laksa Penang, and Alor star.
When you make your delicious laksa send me telegram....and ready two big bowls, ha ha.
Have fun and keep well, Lee.