Monday, January 12, 2009

You never know how much it means...


I was having a trouble manoeuvrings my mouse today. It happened when I was soaked up with many urgent matters (Murphy's Law - If it can go wrong, i will go wrong). I almost cut my finger with scissors (coz I thought I can be resourceful), trying to ply open the mouse so i could loosen the roller. Arghhhh...why cannot one!!!!!

Tried to call our IT Helpdesk - konon2 nak pinjam screwdriver - instead of asking them to come to my place (hehhhehhe i was just scared they couldn't find the mouse under rubbles of documents on my desk) but no one picked up my frantic call. So, i was cursing my once-reliable mouse since this morning until 4.15 pm, when out of nowhere (must be heaven sent), the IT guy was walking into our Department...

Kau-minga!!!! SOS!!!!! Bob tolong!!!!! Within seconds, he 'resuscicated' my hardworking mouse and now, it is as great as it used to be. If i could give him a bear hug, i would you know.
Alhamdullilah...

OMG, it's just a mouse but knowing me, I hate when something or someone doesn't serve its purpose. I was fuming. I uttered crude words - stupid, idiot, bodoh - to my mouse. Kesian my mouse...

Moral of the mouse problem - You never know how much you can affect someone's life by your simple gestures or simply, by not doing anything.

On the same note, i really hope you remember to donate to Gaza Fund.

No comments: