Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A new dawn for all hopeful Malaysians!

I am on leave today, in fact for the next one week on pretext for "cuti cuti buat kuih raya" (wish me luck guys!!!)...

But, more significant of me taking long leave is that today is P44 by election day. Couped up in the office will definitely make me weepy (hello..i'm icequeen, cannot la nangis) and yes, i wanted to dedicate myself being anxious all-day long waiting for the result.

Last 2 nights, i asked my mother again...siapa menang? Anwar la my mother said..yippe yeay! So, i was, again, on another spring cleaning, just like on the eve of GE12 in March. I checked Uncle Zorro Unmasked, Anil Netto, Tukartiub and People's Parliament every other minute even when i was cooking this morning (fuss-free cooking - beef curry and stir fry vege).

And so i read many blogs. While many are hopeful to see PR's victory in P44, quite a few, especially pro-TDM goner umno member, spell out their disgustful feeling to us, who think Anwar will be our hope for a new Malaysia. Apparently, they can't wait to expose more of Anwar's skeleton in the old wardrobe. Frankly, i feel sad for them. Have they lost their conscience? It is surprising to see these young professionals still have loads of hatred in them, as if they had been hurt by Anwar personally. Patut la Melayu tak boleh maju. Ada aje yang dengki dan busuk hati. I wanted to express my disappointment to them but i do not wish to be like them. Personal attack is not PR style. Wake up guys! When you said we idolise Anwar you get sick of it, how about you with TDM? Enough said...dah masuk U, dah kerja besar, fikir2 la sendiri. So, itu group bloggers. Those non-bloggers or those who are out of touch with internet, i can say they don't bloody care. Another sad lot! hmmm...

Anyway, while i'm writing this, DSAI is winning by 15,671 majority. Alhamdullilah. P44, thank you for helping us sending him to the August House. Like many other comrades, I am overjoyed. Syukur tak terhingga.

Kuasa mutlak hak rakyat
Kuasa keramat membawa berkat

Just a song that crossed my mind...

A new day has come - Celine Dion


I was waiting for so long, For a miracle to come
Everyone told me to be strong, Hold on and don't shed a tear

Through the darkness and good times, I knew I'd make it through
And the world thought I'd had it all, But I was waiting for you (hope for a new malaysia)

Hush now I see a light in the sky, Oh it's almost blinding me
I can't believe I've been touched by an angel with love

Let the rain come down and wash away my tears, Let it fill my soul and drown my fears
Let it shatter the walls for a new sun, A new day has come

When it was dark now there's light, Where there was pain now's there's joy
Where there was weakness I found my strength
All in the strength of Pakatan Rakyat

No comments: