Sunday, August 31, 2008

Cuti Cuti Kuih Raya


As i have mentioned earlier, my mission for taking quite a long leave is to bake cookies for raya. As of today, we - me, my mother, my sis and my little nephew - have whipped us pineapple tart and peanut cookies. Coconut cookies, Honeyed cornflakes and Almond cookies will be on their way!

Guys, wish me luck as my body is actually so tired but my spirit still running high. I guess when we have put our heart into something, we can make it happen. Self interest takes back seat and making it for those we care is the most important thing.

Well, you can say it is just cookie baking - so darn simple! And i believe how small my actions are, they meant a lot, especially when they came from the bottom of my heart.

Selamat berpuasa guys! May this Ramadhan makes us a better person.

No comments: