Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Anthem from The Little Red Dot



Someone special sang me this song before i came back and i heard that again today. Lucky, today is wednesday and its my crying day. I almost cried and will do that wholeheartedly tonight. Gosh, i miss SY. He better missed me too as my little gift will accompany him whenever he goes for his cigarette breaks... hehheheh...how thoughtful arent i? Giving someone a licence to leave me in this world early? I miss him...and i like it when i miss him. I become a better person. Can i call him my good feng shui?

Sting & The Police - Every breath you take

Every breath you take, And every move you make
Every bond you break, every step you take
Ill be watching you

Every single day, And every word you say
Every game you play, every night you stay
Ill be watching you

Oh, cant you see, You belong to me?
How my poor heart aches, With every step you take
Every move you make, Every vow you break
Every smile you fake, every claim you stake
Ill be watching you

Since youve gone Ive been lost without a trace
I dream at night, I can only see your face
I look around, but its you I cant replace
I feel so cold, and I long for your embrace
I keep crying baby, baby please...

No comments: