Tuesday, February 12, 2008

My Enlightment Day



  • Let me call today "My Enlightment Day".
  • I had lunch with "J" at Golden Shoes and as always, when I had choices, I always pick the wrong combo of food. So, lunch was not good though I paid SGD4 when I left half a plate untouched. We were talking about people at work. We did have much to talk about that I even joined her as she queued to buy her mom's 4-D. As we took the lift up to our office, she suggested I find a job here after i finished my attachment here and she told me that she will miss me and reminding me not to forget taking her email add. I told her to give me a buzz when shes coming to KL. Perhaps we could go for a holiday together. Yes - I will start looking around for a greener pasture here. I realised I have so much to learn, so much to share. so much to contribute and so many dreams to be realised...And then, higher pay means the more i can share with my loved ones to make them happy though I know I wont be around them as often as I wish...
  • Secondly, I managed to say NO to someone. Yes - I am strong enough to be hurt and I am capable of letting go...for my own good...
  • Lastly, someone I have my eyes on threw a look too long at me and smiled! And he zigzagging near my cubicle far too often today but I did not dare to really look at him. I'm so happy because I will have to look towards his place everytime i'm going out from my office and he will have to pass through my place if he wants to use the gents. Yes - now I have an inspiration to come to work...

No comments: