Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Decode & Declassify My Feelings


Gee. I got to do just that. They will do me good.

Just like what Selangor State Government is doing right. For once, we now know why Kg Botak villagers remain homeless for the past 23 years.

I happen to enjoy listening to Paramore, an American alternative rock band. Its songs like Decode, Brick by Boring Brick, Ignorance just thugs my heart string. Really. How 'poetic' right?

This one song somehow explains what i feel at this moment. Yes, its decode and declassify my feelings time before i lost my one and only chance...

Paramore's Decode happens to be Twilight Soundtrack's lead single. and oh, Twilight Saga continues with New Moon releasing this month.

"It would be more… prudent for you not to be my friend. But I’m tired of trying to stay away from you, Bella"

Paramore - Decode
How can I decide what's right?
When you're clouding up my mind
Can't win your losing fight all the time
Not gonna ever own what's mine

When you're always taking sides

You wont take away my pride

No not this time

Not this time


How did we get here?

I use to know you so well
How did we get here?
Well, I think I know
The truth is hiding in your eyes

And its hanging on your tongue

Just boiling in my blood,

But you think that I can't see
What kind of man that you are
If you're a man at all

Well, I will figure this one out on my own

(I'm screaming "I love you so..." But my thoughts you can't decode)


How did we get here?

I use to know you so well
How did we get here?
Well, I think I know

Do you see what we've done?

We're gonna make such fools of ourselves

Do you see what we've done?

We're gonna make such fools of ourselves


How did we get here?

I use to know you so well
How did we get here?
Well, I use to know you so well

I think I know
I think I know
There is something that I see in you

It might kill me I want it to be true

No comments: