Sunday, January 20, 2008

Remembering Christopher Fernando

To me , he personified one Great Lawyer - Quick Witted, Articulate - a rarity in Malaysia...

I saw him and said "All the best!" before DSAI's defence team went into the court room back in August 1997. I caught a few glimpses of him and Mssr Zainur Zakaria in between the session. They made my day though after queueing since 6.30 am, I only managed to get in the court room for the afternoon session.

Christopher Fernando (Aris Rizal Fernando Abdullah) passed away in IJN last midnight. That news brought tears to my eyes. My deepest condolence to his beloved family for the loss. Semoga rohnya dicucuri rahmat dan ditempatkan di kalangan orang-orang beriman. Al-fatihah...

O Hero! My Hero!
You will be missed...
O Hero! My Hero!
Rest in Peace...

No comments: