Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I'm Flying Without Wings








The spell has gone.

Alhamdulillah for His kindness for giving me back what I once lost. I never knew how precious it was to be able to write away my thoughts and emotions till I found myself sitting, gazing at the screen without an ability to type the storms in my mind. I am the one who believes that writing puts my thoughts and emotions in perspective. I am at my best writing away.

Alhamdulillah for His Grace for giving me an immense depth of subconciousness to feel the warm thoughts and prayers I am bestowed from my dearly beloved, no matter how near or far we are. He has awakened me from this deep slumber.

I'm, now, flying without wings. I wish everyone out there, too, would be able to find that special something; and come and join me, flying without wings.

Sky is definitely not the limit.

No comments: