Tuesday, July 8, 2008

A wedding and 2 chocolate bars



I attended H's wedding at Dewan Sivik MBPJ on sunday night 06 07 08. If you dont know, i hate attending weddings but to a few people, i will make myself available because it is important to share their special moments as they hold a special place in my heart.

I was touched by a beautiful speech by his eldest sister. As a big sister myself, i understand how his 3 sisters feel seeing their one and only brother found happiness in a special woman he now called his dear wife. Those tears shed are tears of joy and also tears of well wishes. I am sure we all have been in that moment when we prayed to God for someone we care about so much for all the good things, protection and love - in between sobs and tears rushing down the cheeks.

H, my very best wishes to you and A in sailing through your life together in matrimony. They say you know whether you can spend your life with someone if you enjoy your trip together. So how was the flight back to Riyadh? hehehhehehehe... take care my dear 'brother' and i am sure you have passed with flying colours on how to treat a lady... treat with extra care, speak with your heart, act with your soul and determination, touch with your pure senses...

I left the reception with 2 choc bars...ops! I shouldnt right but tak baik membazir...hehehhehe!

No comments: